ForeScout CounterACT® Test Drive with Unico Technology in Memphis
Put ForeScout CounterACT® through its paces in a real-time lab environment as you experience the difference of using agentless visibility and control in your IT, OT and IoT security efforts. During this three-hour, hands-on test drive, you’ll see the before-and-after impact of using the ForeScout platform to automate:
- Asset Management. Gain visibility of hardware/software you didn’t know you had for an annual software audit.
- Device Compliance. Streamline a security audit to determine if networked devices are running up-to-date security software. Create and apply a policy that notifies employees that they are out of compliance and confirms that systems are restored to company standards.
- Incident Response. Respond to a WannaCry outbreak with an automated policy that quickly locates vulnerable hosts and determines which require patches and which are infected.
- Network Access Control. Assess devices and restrict, block or quarantine non-compliant systems.
- Network Segmentation. Tag non-compliant systems and use a Palo Alto Networks’ NGFW to segment devices.
Experience the difference and be sure to bring your laptop. Sign up today!
January 29th, 2019
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Community College 5983,
Macon Cove ILS Building,
Memphis TN 38134
Register here: https://resources.forescout.com/test_drives_east_partners.html